Where: Concord High School 4200 Concord Blvd, Concord, CA 94521
When: April 21-23, 2017
- Fri: 3:30-11pm
- Sat: 11am-11pm
- Sun: 12-9pm
Carnival Rid Ticket Prices: $1.00 / Person With Donation of Canned Food Item, $2.00 / Person Without Food Donation, FREE ADMISSION for Children (Ages 5 & Under)
Admission Fees Benefit Mt. Diablo Music Education Foundation. All Food Items Benefit Food Bank of Contra Costa & Solano. Ride Proceeds Benefit Shared Safe & Sober Grad Night Activities.
- FUN FOR ALL AGES!!!
- Kiddie Rides, Adult Rides, Games & Prizes, and Food & Drinks!
- A Concord Area Tradition Since the Mid-1970’s with Carnival Rides Provided by Butler Amusements!
- Individual Carnival Ride Tickets or Full Day Unlimited Ride Tickets Available for Sale!
- The ANNUAL CONCORD FAMILY CARNIVAL is sponsored by the Concord High Grad Night Committee of the Parent Faculty Club. This program is not sponsored by Mt. Diablo Unified School District and opinions are not necessarily those of the school district or school personnel.
- Musical Entertainment Provided by Various MDUSD Middle and High Schools as Part of the Mt. Diablo Music Education Foundation’s Carnival Concert Series!
On – 21 Apr, 2017 By